fun stuff 064 fun stuff 064

3 picos out of 5

I thought that it was good for what it was and that you have a great future ahead of you. I think that you should use better graphics next time, but hey you did your best.

Alien Hominid vs. Pico Alien Hominid vs. Pico

5 picos (Perfect)

Dude this was a movie that I felt had all of the components necessary to become an instant classic. If this game is not featured on the front page then Tom or that faggot Wade should get kicked in the nuts. You proved that you are a great programmer and you have a great future ahead of you.

62_Sonic vs Maro_62 62_Sonic vs Maro_62

2 picos

I think that you put in a good effort and thats all that matters. Although this movie wasn't perfect it had an excellent storyline. Good Job.

Dump Dump

Hey good effort

Hey man everyone has to start somewhere no matter what anyone tells you this is the best movie that I have ever seen from a beginner. Consider yourself lucky when I first started the first ten of my movies failed. The highest score I got on them was a .59 yeah keep your chin up and keep trying that is all anyone can ask.

Tribute to Randomness Tribute to Randomness

Good job

If this movie doesn't make the top five some people are going to pay.

Zelda-The Taco Quest Zelda-The Taco Quest

The Final call

Dude this movie looks like you have put some time and effort into it. I would like to do an interview on you to put it in my upcoming publication. I am giving this a five as well. I am a huge zelda fan plus I love tacos good job.

Flash back Flash back

Not Bad

It could use a little work, but I was satisfied with it keep up the good work.

Eric gets hit by a bus Eric gets hit by a bus

5 Picos Up

I thought that was hillarious. There was no real storyline but I really don't think that this movie needed it maybe next time you should have a nun getting hit by a lesbian bus or something but I thought that it was Fucking Fantastic.

FF9 Music Video FF9 Music Video

3 Picos Up

I think that this movie was a little bit below your ability levels I mean you could have produced something way better. Maybe if you used pictures from the internet and munipulated them it would have looked way way better but you still did an average job and thats what counts I guess.

LOTR - Story of a War 2 LOTR - Story of a War 2

5 Picos up if I could give it six I would

Dude you did everything perfect Tom Fulp should put this movie on the front page because it is that good the only thing that pisses me off is that I have to wait for the next one to come out.